ABOUT EMPTY VASE
The Empty Vase first opened its doors in 1988 in West Hollywood, with a simple setup inspired by the flower markets of Paris. Since then, the Empty Vase has expanded to include a luxury home décor boutique, floral sculpture and topiary specialists, and unparalleled event design with a reputation as one of the most creative, high-end special events designers in Los Angeles. For decades, we have curated celebrations for families, seeing them through from the birth of their children to their bar mitzvahs, weddings, and everything in between. The Empty Vase is not just another florist – we are custodians of the poetry of flowers, who help us share our emotions and celebrate the beauty of life.
We are seeking a highly experienced Bookkeeper with fantastic references.
Candidate to be responsible for the following:
- Invoice processing for payments thru credit cards & checks, utility payments online
- Coordinate credit memos with the vendors for deduction upon payment
- Entries of credit card charges
- Reconcile balances with the vendors
- Posting of customer payments to POS
- Reconcile Daily Sales & credit card settlements
- AR Aging analysis and email statements to customers
- Reconcile balances with customers
- Maintains relevant documents of employees & contractors (W9, W4, employee packet, EDD notices, etc.)
- Process semi-weekly ADP payroll, drivers’ productivity payroll & freelance contractors
BANK RECONCILIATION & CREDIT CARD RECONCILIATION
- Reconcile Credit Card & bank statements in Quickbooks
- Initiate review and analysis of transactions in the statements that are not in Quickbooks
- Report any unusual transactions for dispute
The position is Full Time.
Annual Salary of $62,000 plus benefits
To apply for this position:
Send your Resume & Cover Letter in PDF or Doc format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Empty Vase is an Equal Opportunity Employer.